上一主题 下一主题
离线命运号角

性别:
帅哥
发帖
金币
提示:会员销售的附件,下载积分 = 版块积分 + 销售积分       图酷模式  只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 0楼 发表于: 2016-03-21
1[]V @P^  
I spent most of the day in my hotel room, alternating between rewriting the last part of the talk and trying to better memorize the first part. Finally, late that night, I settled on my final script. I liked it. Finally. Only one problem. c8oE,-~  
A",Xn/d  
*fp4u_:`  
Back at 3A with the last part again, this time with only about 16 hours until the talk. l:(?|1_  
&`}ACTY'P  
I woke up the morning of my talk, did some jumping jacks in my hotel room like a psycho, and then spent four hours saying the last part over and over, eventually getting things here: J@RV^2  
h{CMPJjD  
)AXa.y  
[(iJj3s!  
That would have to be good enough—I was out of time. I showed up at the theater the required 90 minutes before my talk for “hair and makeup,” i.e. an upsettingly-friendly lady painting my face with stuff while I engaged in a 10-minute discussion with her about her two cats back at home. Finally free of that, I spent the final hour pacing back and forth and running through the talk in my head, and then, suddenly, I was doing this: t<yOTVah  
kYu"`_n}  
tRXR/;3O  
0c]3 ,#  
I will say this: The TED stage is a weirdly comforting place. It doesn’t feel like you’re in some huge theater—it feels like you’re on some little red circle surrounded by a bunch of friendly, supportive people who want you to succeed. They designed it that way on purpose, and it works. I was less nervous doing the actual talk than I had been in any of the rehearsals. f/pr  
当天我在旅店改改结尾背背开头。晚上很晚的时候我才满意地定稿,但是还有一个问题。 }^ZPah  
ktiC*|fd  
结尾还是3A,距离演讲只有16小时。 o%l|16DR  
第二天早上在房间里像精神病似的做了几个跳跃运动,花了4小时背结尾,最后成这样: qdwjg8fo4Z  
vL Qh r&I  
能这样已经不错,毕竟没时间了。用90分钟在剧场洗头整理,因为一个过度友好的女士让我帮她把两只猫送回家,拒绝就用了10分钟,最后她往我脸上画了些东西。好不容易处理好,最后4小时我走来走去,脑子里想了一遍又一遍讲稿。突然,我: A{ Ejk|  
xmwH~UWp  
我想说:TED的舞台出奇地舒服。感觉起来不像在剧场,就像站在被默默为你加油的观众围着的小红圈上。TED就是这么设计的,而且很奏效。比上拖延日子里的紧张,演讲已经不算什么了。 ZJ}|t  
[ 此帖被命运号角在2016-03-22 11:39重新编辑 ]

评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

一般

差劲
新人一枚
离线命运号角

性别: