[学习经历]每天一小段英语(43) [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线命运号角

性别:
帅哥
发帖
金币
提示:会员销售的附件,下载积分 = 版块积分 + 销售积分       图酷模式  只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 0楼 发表于: 2016-04-19
The bad way: Something sudden and unexpected, like a heart attack, where at best, someone is there and can contact the cryonics company as you’re rushed to the hospital so they can meet you there, or worse, where you’re dead for a few hours or even longer before anyone finds you. In these circumstances, the cryonics company will do the best they can. Your brain will be in worse shape than ideal when you go into cryopreservation, but again, who knows what future technology will be able to accomplish, and as long as you’re still somewhere in the “cryonics window” and still in the process of dying, not yet having reached info death, there remains hope. Ixn|BCi60A  
2:突发事件,比如心脏病发作,最好是你被送进医院时候有人联系冷冻公司,你死了几个小时或者更长时间还没联系那就糟糕了。那样冷冻公司只能尽力了。低温储藏时候你的大脑可能是受损的。但是没人知道将来技术会不会修复大脑,只要你在冷冻罐中没死透就还有救。 Ln# o:"E  
7 {92_xRL  
The really bad way: A violent accident or something where your brain ends up badly damaged. In the worst of these cases, there’s not much cryonics can do to help—like the Alcor member who died in the September 11th attacks. Another bad ending would be dying in a foul-play situation that would lead the police to want to do an autopsy (Alcor suggests its members file a no-autopsy-for-religious-reasons form with the government). A woman who has signed up for cryonics did a Reddit AMA, and when one of the questions was about how signing up had changed her life, she answered, “The biggest change I’ve noticed is that I’m more careful. I drive slower and more cautiously/attentively, I pay more attention to what’s going on around me.” Because she doesn’t want to die the really bad way. U:*rlA@_.  
3:大型事故使你的大脑受损严重。那样冷冻也没什么用了,比如Alcor会员在911事件中遇难。更糟糕的是被谋杀,警察会做尸检(Alcor建议会员去政府填一个宗教原因不能尸检的表格)。一位报名冷冻的女士在Reddit上答AMA贴,发现有个问题关于报名冷冻对她的生活的改变。她回答道:“最大的改变是我开始小心地做任何事,我开车时候更小心注意开得更慢些,我更关心发生在我周围的一切”。以为她不想死无全尸。 ?r !kKMZ  
kx(beaf  
Step 6) Cool off ASAP and get transferred to the cryonics facility fJ/INL   
尽快冷冻并转移到冷冻设施 t5E$u(&+'B  
]ePg6  
After you’re declared legally dead, the cryonics team will, ideally, immediately get going. The first thing they do is two-fold—they put you in an ice water bath to bring down your temperature and slow your metabolism (so any damage taking place as a result of cardiac arrest takes longer to happen), and they start getting your heart and lungs working again so that the body remains in stable condition. They do this by administering CPS (like CPR but with an S for support instead of an R for resuscitation, because they’re not trying to resuscitate you) using a mechanical heart-lung resuscitator called a thumper: x~5,v5R^]  
你法定死后,冷冻团队会立即着手。刚开始要做两件事:他们把你放进装满冰水的浴盆降温,放慢新陈代谢(心脏停跳时候的损伤会减慢),然后让心肺再次工作来使身体保持稳定:通过一个叫做重击者的机械心肺复苏器(维持而没有复苏整个人的功能)维持稳定。 k\O<pG[U  
Wq3PN^  
n=-vOa%  
>l 0aME@-0  
fR[8O\U~  
DPf].i#  
K ar!  
为了读者看到更好的排版,更方便的阅读,我弄了个微信订阅号:enhanver(无广告,无推广) %/3+:}@G  
逆天pcb是首发平台,在微信订阅号中会进一步修改硬错误 G T~rr*X  
对于我的翻译,欢迎大家提出意见,纠正错误(论坛和微信都会收到消息) ;[ QIHA!  
谢谢支持,谢谢原作者。望大家有所收获 O.FTToh<  
[ 此帖被命运号角在2016-04-20 18:56重新编辑 ]

评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

一般

差劲
新人一枚
离线命运号角