性别:
帅哥
发帖
金币
提示:会员销售的附件,下载积分 = 版块积分 + 销售积分       图酷模式  只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 0楼 发表于: 2016-05-06
,, 8hU7P  
j{8;5 ?x  
1/JtL>SKE  
While both Plan A and B require immense technological hurdles, cryonicists stress that both options are theoretically possible. )Y@E5Tuk>  
计划AB都需要跨越很大的技术障碍,冷冻专家强调AB都是理论上可行的。 %-lilo   
~J~@mE2ks  
The green segment—the amount of time you need to stay safely in storage before technology is able to revive you (which relates to If 3) dBWi1vTF  
U z*7J  
绿条(条件3):你需要呆在容器里的时间 <\44%M"iC-  
g1!ek  
VVd9VGvh  
=3~5I&  
+#;t.&\80N  
+'-i(]@!'  
TnuaP'xZ  
The green segment’s job is simple: hold everything together until the yellow segment connects to the blue segment. i1c z+}  
绿条就简单多了,坐等黄蓝相遇。 `6No6.\J  
f9%M:cl  
So what could mess up If 3? What could sabotage a vitrified person’s ability to remain bathed in liquid nitrogen as long as necessary? pr=f6~Z-y  
sYfiC`9SO  
什么才能影响条件3呢?什么会打断玻璃人的正常储存? i?HN  
(WCczXm)  
A lot of things. Like: rtjUHhF  
7>-"r*W +z  
很多的,比如: b] EC+.  
h^B~Fv>~  
The cryonics company screws up. A human-error-caused catastrophe—e.g. a rupture in a thermos tank lets in heat, and all the liquid nitrogen evaporates before the staff realizes what happened. hL?"!  
冷冻公司会搞砸。人为错误导致的灾难,比如未及时发现的容器破裂导致升温,液氮蒸发。 YcRo>:I  
qUS y0SQ/l  
The cryonics company goes bankrupt and doesn’t have the means, the will, or the organization to create a plan that will save the patients. I mentioned that this happened a few times with some of the earlier companies. The major companies today claim to have secure backup plans in place in case of the worst case scenario, and this security blanket is the main purpose of Alcor’s sizable trust. yQ [n7du  
冷冻公司破产,也不再计划组织解救会员。以前这种事情就发生过几次。这几家冷冻公司对最糟糕的情况做了很多解决方案,安全措施是Alcor公司的信任支撑。

评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

一般

差劲
新人一枚
离线命运号角

性别: