[学习经历]每天一小段英语(66) [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线命运号角

性别:
帅哥
发帖
金币
提示:会员销售的附件,下载积分 = 版块积分 + 销售积分       只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 0楼 发表于: 2016-05-13
And if all four Ifs go your way, you’ll finally be able to move onto the next step—the one that will really blow your mind when it happens. `0yb?Nk `:  
如果四大条件顺利进行,就到了最后这个让你大开眼界的一步。 }US7 N w  
U+4HG  
Step 9) Be revived M'^(3#ZU  
复活 5\VxXiy 0  
|xq} '.C  
This will be quite the experience. +yth_9  
神奇的经历。 b![t6-f^z  
Tv`_n2J`2  
First, whether it happens 30 years or 2,000 years after you were last conscious, it’ll feel the same to you—probably a bit like a short nap. When you sleep, you feel the passage of time—when you wake up after an eight-hour night’s sleep, it doesn’t feel like you just went to bed a second ago, it feels like it’s been eight hours. But being on pause in your liquid nitrogen thermos is different. You won’t experience the passage of time, so it’ll feel like you were just awake in your previous life (the only reason it won’t feel totally instantaneous is that you’ll have lost your short term memories). You’ll probably be super disoriented, and someone will have to explain to you that A) you’re in the future, and B) the cryonics worked, and you’re no longer a person about to die—you’re healthy and rejuvenated and all set to start living again. (.PmDBW  
30年还是2000年后才能清醒对你来说都是一样的,都像小睡了一下。睡觉时候能感觉到时间的流逝,睡了8小时醒来不会觉得只睡了一小会,而是知道过去了8小时。但是在液氮里就不会有这种感觉了,不知过了多长时间,总之不是一瞬间,因为你会失去短期记忆。也许会失去判断力,会有人告诉你你在未来,冷冻法成功了,你不会再死去。一切对重生健康的你都是新的开始。 DeA@0HOxh  
wOjv[@d  
How intense. !loO%3_)  
多刺激。 e:qo_eSC^-  
w]n 4KR4  
As a very not-heaven-believing person, I’ve always thought about how pleasantly shocked I would be if I died and then woke up in some delightful afterlife. I’d look around, slowly realize what was happening, and then I’d be like, “Wait…NO FUCKING WAY.” Then I’d promptly plant myself at the gates and watch other atheists come in for the fun of seeing them go through the same shock. *7\W=-  
作为一个无神论者,我总是在想如果我死后在一个精彩的来世醒来会是多么美好而又震惊。我会四处看看,慢慢回想发生过的事,“啊,没这么好吧”。然后我冲向门去看见其他无神论者笑看着我的惊慌失措。 h>dxBN  
[ 此帖被命运号角在2016-05-14 09:59重新编辑 ]

评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

一般

差劲
新人一枚
离线命运号角

性别: