上一主题 下一主题
离线命运号角

性别:
帅哥
发帖
金币
提示:会员销售的附件,下载积分 = 版块积分 + 销售积分       只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 0楼 发表于: 2016-05-16
i |{Dd%4vK  
Your friends and family could be there with you, also virtually uploaded but still fully themselves with all of their old memories—all of you now eternal and indestructible, with no need for the physical world or its resources. I$Qs;- (  
你的朋友和家人也在里面,实质上全是他们的回忆,这样你们就是永生不灭的了,不再需要外面物理世界的资源。 c`lJu_  
=ji1S}e~p  
Who knows what kind of world you’d wake up in. But a couple things lead me to believe it would be a pretty good situation: 5Zmw} M  
没人知道复活时是什么样的世界,但是很多事实指向乐观的情况: ) xbO6V  
nA|.t  
§ A really terrible future world probably isn’t the type of world that would be concerned with protecting and reviving cryonics patients. In a world like that, you’d probably just never wake up. M :3u@06a  
在一个很糟的未来世界里没人会关心冷冻会员的复活和保护,所以你不会被复活。 #-3=o6DCK  
mcz+ P |  
ug{R 3SS  
§ Likewise, a future that can revive vitrified people is by definition pretty technologically amazing, so it’s hard to imagine waking up in a world that hasn’t solved all kinds of problems our current world suffers from. y%sroI('y  
同理,一个能复活玻璃人的世界明显存在极其先进的技术,所以很难想像如何在一个还没解决当今各种问题的世界复活。 `X,yM-(  
D+ ~_TA  
§ The future tends to be better than the past. Humans have the tendency to predict dystopian futures, but at least so far, it’s been the other way around. Say what you want about the ills of today’s world, but it’s better to be a human today than it was 200 or 1,000 or 10,000 years ago. \BWyk A>  
未来总比过去好。人类喜欢预测一个与乌托邦相反的未来,但是至少直到今天都不是这样发展的。你能说出当今世界存在的弊病,但是总比200,1000,10000年强。 f<+ 4rHT  
hYQ_45Z*?  
\MxoZ  
?u4INZ0W  
=0 @&GOq  
|AlR^N  
LPG`^SA  
s5RjIa0$7  
x^"E S%*  
Ca%g_B0t  
t}v2$<!I  
^Qu iH'  

评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受