上一主题 下一主题
在线命运号角

性别:
帅哥
发帖
金币
提示:会员销售的附件,下载积分 = 版块积分 + 销售积分       只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 0楼 发表于: 2016-06-09
,=m.WmXE  
Some of you will resonate with my decision—others will think it makes me silly, gullible, or selfish. x^ f)I|t  
有的人会和我的决定产生共鸣,其他人会认为我愚蠢,好骗或者自私。 S v>6:y9?G  
2(xC|  
Either way, you should think about this and the fact that you currently have a plan, whether you realize it or not. Likely, that plan is to resign to death. To walk off the cliff instead of jumping for the lifeline. To stay planted in your seat as the plane goes down. fq6%@M~  
不管怎样,意识到这点的话就应该考虑一下做个计划。可能这个计划会坐以待毙。去跌入悬崖而不去跳过去抓绳子,留在座位上静等飞机坠毁。 !-f Bw  
Pj-INc96  
That’s not necessarily the wrong decision, depending on who you are, what you believe, and what you value. But if that’s your plan, it should be because you like that plan more than the alternative—not because you haven’t thought about it and are just doing what everyone else is doing. This is a matter of your one existence, and you have to take the fate of that existence into your own, independent-thinking hands. 3N+lWuE}K  
这也不一定是错误的决定,取决于你是谁,你信仰什么,你看重什么。但是只要是你的计划,那就一定是因为你更喜欢你的计划,而不是你没想过其他计划,也可能是学着别人做。这影响你的存在,你不得不用你独立思考的双手来决定命运。

评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

一般

差劲
新人一枚
在线命运号角

性别:
帅哥
发帖
金币
提示:会员销售的附件,下载积分 = 版块积分 + 销售积分       只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2016-06-09
resonate 7C{ y NX#  
vt. 共鸣;共振 8-#%l~dr  
vi. 共鸣;共振

新人一枚
在线命运号角

性别:
帅哥
发帖
金币
提示:会员销售的附件,下载积分 = 版块积分 + 销售积分       只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2016-06-09
resign to death &_ekA44E  
坐以待毙

新人一枚
离线shakencity

性别:
帅哥
发帖
金币
提示:会员销售的附件,下载积分 = 版块积分 + 销售积分       只看该作者 3楼 发表于: 2018-12-21
Some of you will resonate with my decision—others will think it makes me silly, gullible, or selfish.

快速回复
限150 字节

上一个 下一个