我们从2011年坚守至今,只想做存粹的技术论坛。  由于网站在外面,点击附件后要很长世间才弹出下载,请耐心等待,勿重复点击不要用Edge和IE浏览器下载,否则提示不安全下载不了

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 604|回复: 0

【推荐】外企上市公司急聘:数字信号处理工程师  

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

1万

主题

回帖

积分

管理员

积分

社区居民最爱沙发原创达人社区明星终身成就奖优秀斑竹奖宣传大使奖特殊贡献奖

QQ
发表于 2013-3-29 19:05:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【推荐】外企上市公司急聘:数字信号处理工程师 ----猎头招聘(深圳)) y- k2 t! D& FQ6 W/ j1 ^' R* c
  我们是一家专业从事IT、IC半导体行业的猎头公司,我们的客户都是500强级行业龙头的外资企业,# V% w2 q, _, j! R
  我们会帮助每一个前去面试的候选人做好正确的面试辅导以获得更高的录用几率,每个想跳槽的或者想做个备胎的朋友都可以联系我,我们会尽我的能力帮助你们找到一份满意的工作!~9 j1 J8 ]2 J4 A& m" N! o
  (一)
  敏迅科技MindspeedTechnologies(原科胜讯公司ConexantSystemsInc的互联网基础设施部门)独立出来的上市公司。" i2 C, q8 A# j4 a* C
  敏迅科技的主要业务是设计、开发、销售半导体产品,为用于边缘互联网及城域网的通信设备提供半导体技术解决方案。公司的三大支柱产品线包括:支持有线和无线网络上话音和数据业务的多业务接入解决方案,T1/E1/T3/E3物理层和链路层产品、光传输器件和交换产品解决方案,以及ATM/MPLS网络处理器。敏迅科技的产品广泛的用于网络基础设施,包括话音和媒体网关,高速路由器、交换机、接入复用器、交叉连接系统、插分多路复用器(SDHAdd-DropMultiplexers)以及数字载波设备
  敏迅科技的客户和战略伙伴包括阿尔卡特,Avaya,思科,富士通,华为,Juniper,LGE,朗讯,McData,NEC,诺基亚,北电,三星,西门子,Tellabs,以及中兴通信。 , @( z1 m4 j6 t3 P! `. l6 |
数字信号处理工程师(Video)DSP System Engineer # i& ~' L1 F9 y
职位描述:9 n1 q6 g/ n! @1 I' h( y5 N- S+ }
Job Description: X* `2 l; {. ~
1.DSP System Engineer responsible for DSP coding, debugging and system integration.4 v4 G& V4 b2 ]& PH$ o& j4 `) @
2.The position requires the engineer to be able to efficiently implement, simulate, debug, and test standard based video encoder/decoder on Mindspeed DSP for high-density media gateway applications.
3.Some algorithm development maybe required to fine tune rate-control algorithm as well as to develop efficient Transcoding algorithms. # Q' V7 ZR7 h( _) X( T$ @: F
4.The engineer would need to understand the processing bottleneck of the video system and perform optimal task partition for the given DSP architecture.
5.Needs to be a team player and work well with other firmware, system, testing engineering function." ]- n/ X, X$ p6 D, i: @
6.Provide technical support to customers in Asia Pacific, primarily in China when required.2 l6 x8 \( L2 m# h, u
7.Work closely with field application engineers and customers, involve in product design, development, debugging and testing.- p; @8 l# L6 b6 k0 _1 l5 M% m, F
Experience Required:
1.BS/MS Electrical Engineering or related fields with more than 3+ years experience with solid background in Digital Signal Processing, Digital Communications Theory and video/image processing. - B" H$ i; I9 i8 T# b
2.Required to have a good understanding of the functional blocks of Video Codecs and good knowledge of various video standards (H.261, H.263, H.264, MPEG1, MPEG2 & MPEG4).
3.Must have extensive experience in DSP implementation and optimization in C, C++ and assembly language for algorithm and mixed-mode simulation. Signal processing, communication theory and video image processing are essential. + d4 z7 P" }: P2 t. S8 `
4.Must have extensive fixed point DSP coding experience with excellent real-time debug skills is crucial, and experience with video algorithm development is a plus.7 h4 I8 }; T" J& F9 Z7 o: k9 t
5.Must possess good software debugging skills – experience in both the lab and in the field are essential. % b# Y2 {( n" r$ I$ V( b( U
6.Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills. 3 @9 F7 a7 L" J; {0 j- HY" o
7.Must have excellent communication skill and proficiency in written and oral English. + {7 W8 l0 t% s- u% i0 n, F& N9 V

有兴趣的朋友请与我们联系0755-86350190、86350195或发简历到邮箱 michael@chinaeejob.com我们会及时回复您~
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

论坛开启做任务可以
额外奖励金币快速赚
积分升级了

Copyright ©2011-2024 NTpcb.com All Right Reserved.  Powered by Discuz! (NTpcb)

本站信息均由会员发表,不代表NTpcb立场,如侵犯了您的权利请发帖投诉

平平安安
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表