上一主题 下一主题
离线命运号角

性别:
帅哥
发帖
金币
提示:会员销售的附件,下载积分 = 版块积分 + 销售积分       只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 0楼 发表于: 2016-04-11
bRNE:))r_  
Then I started learning about it. It’s your fault—cryonics is one of the potential-future-post-topics people email me about most, and it’s something at least five readers have brought up in conversation when I’ve met them in person. And as I began to read about cryonics, I soon learned that a lot of the words in my italicized assumption sentence weren’t correct. &JfyXM[]  
然后我就开始注意人体冷冻法了。我的想法是错的——人体冷冻法是我收到的的邮件中关于未来最多的话题,我见了一些读者,至少5个在谈话中提到了人体冷冻法。我读到人体冷冻法的时候,当即明白上面斜体字大部分是错误的。 htM5Nm[g  
jf/;`br  
So let’s work our way through the sentence as we go over exactly what cryonics is and how it works. We’ll start with this part: OMKEn!Wq  
为了了解人体冷冻法的正确含义与用处,我们从这句话开始分析: ,:>>04O  
gjo\g P@  
Cryonics, or cryogenics, is the morbid process of freezing rich, dead people who can’t accept the concept of death, in the hopes that people from the future will be able to bring them back to life, and the community of hard-core cryonics people might also be a Scientology-like cult. 5U1@wfKE3>  
It turns out that this is like saying, “Wingsuit flying, or meteorology, is the sport of flying through the air using a wingsuit.” Meteorology is the study of what happens in the atmosphere, which includes how wind works, and wingsuit flying is a process that harnesses the wind—and you’d be an odd person if you thought they were the same thing. G9E?   
这句话和“翼装飞行,气象学是穿着滑翔衣在天上飞的一项运动。”气象学研究大气运动,包括风的原理,翼装飞行是利用风来产生动力,把翼装飞行和气象学混为一谈是不对的。 Q=e?G300#L  
WpTC,~-  
Likewise, cryogenics is a branch of physics that studies the production and effects of very low temperatures, while cryonics is the practice of using very low temperatures to try to preserve a human being. Not the same thing. p@cPm8L3  
同样的,低温学是物理学的一个分支,它研究超低温的效果和影响,人体冷冻法是用超低温来保护人类。低温学和人体冷冻法不是一回事。

评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

一般

差劲
新人一枚
离线命运号角

性别:
帅哥
发帖
金币
提示:会员销售的附件,下载积分 = 版块积分 + 销售积分       只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2016-04-11
每日一词 L x9`y t6  
italicize 5fVdtJk7  
vt. 在字下划横线;用斜体字排字;强调 vja^ O  
vi. 用斜体字

新人一枚
离线命运号角

性别:
帅哥
发帖
金币
提示:会员销售的附件,下载积分 = 版块积分 + 销售积分       只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2016-04-11
brought up P6IhpB59  
提出

新人一枚
离线belk

性别:
帅哥
发帖
金币
提示:会员销售的附件,下载积分 = 版块积分 + 销售积分       只看该作者 3楼 发表于: 2016-04-11
哈哈,大家好温暖啊,开始学英语

离线shakencity

性别:
帅哥
发帖
金币
提示:会员销售的附件,下载积分 = 版块积分 + 销售积分       只看该作者 4楼 发表于: 2019-04-17
So let’s work our way through the sentence as we go over exactly what cryonics is and how it works. We’ll start with this part:

快速回复
限150 字节

上一个 下一个